For this edition, LocalHood invites you to accompany the avid and interesting story teller Sze Yeen to take a peek into traditional village life and culture of 12th c. settlers of the New Territories!!
This is an easy FAMILY FRIENDLY walk through history and culture of HK which shall end around lunch time. Participants may thereafter choose to eat there or come back to HK Island. Sounds interesting? Join us.
1. Difficulty: Easy, family friendly activity!
2. Date n Time: Fri 17th Dec, 10am at the meeting point.
3. Meeting Point: Starbucks entrance of Ibis Hotel, 28 Des Voeux Rd W, Sheung Wan. We'll take a bus direct from Queen St bus stop nearby.
4. Duration: Total time is approx 3 hours incl travel time. Participants may choose to make their way back or stay for food.
5. Mandatory Registration: https://tinyurl.com/y5arr5hx.
6. Event contribution: 50 HKD per participating ADULT by Pay me 61098138 OR Bank transfer to HSBC 607-152626-888 (with a comment "LocalHood Ping Shan Heritage Trail Dec 21"; pls send us a copy of the bank transfer receipt). NO CASH ACCEPTED PLS!